Borras Charity Golf Day 2014
The stunning Whipsnape Park Golf Club was once again the idyllic setting for the annual Borras Construction Charity Golf Day.
10 teams took to the course on Wednesday 17th September, congratulations again to the winners on the day who included:
- Best Individual Score – Graham Ellis (Graham Ellis Associates)
- Best 4 ball team score – James Harrison (Borras), James Grosser (Riley Consulting), Richard Paynter (Barker Associates), Andre Wong (NBF Partnership)
- Best 3 ball team score – Martin Aylett (Borras), Coline Barnett (Cox Drew Neale), Michael Lochrie (Baqus Sworn King)
- Best yellow ball score – Alex Simpson (Borras), Keving Myers (RH Partnership), Nick Brown (Robert Martell & Partners), Mark Wilkinson (EHW Architects)
- Longest Drive – Paul Pickering (Borras)
- Nearest the pin – Mark Baron (Ridge & Partners)
An excellent post golf dinner was enjoyed by all, followed by a raffle which helped to raise a total of £540 for our sponsored charity the Willow Foundation. Borras have supported Willow since 2009, they are the only national charity working with seriously young adults aged 16 to 40 to fulfil uplifting and unforgettable Special Days, for more information visit: www.willowfoundation.org.uk.
Thanks go out to all that attended, donated and contributed to the days success.
We appreciated the time and energy spent sourcing materials which were sympathetic to our vision and gave such a good end result, you went the extra mile.
Pauline Woodbridge – Business and IT Manager
Dacorum ESC, Hemel Hempstead
Borras Awarded ‘Member of the Year’ at the annual BSG Awards
Borras is proud to be announced 'Member of the Year' at the 2019 Building Safety Group (BSG) Awards.…
Borras catch up with Trainee Site Manager in support for Women in Construction
In light of encouragement and support for Women in Construction (WIC), we recently caught up with our Trainee…
Borras bring home 2 of the Hertfordshire Building Futures Awards 2018
The Hertfordshire ‘Building Futures Awards 2018' were recently held on October 4th and we’re proud to announce that…