Get to Know Us
At Borras Construction, we’ve established ourselves as competent leaders in the design, construction and maintenance of the built environment.
We aim to provide our clients and partners with an exceptional level of service throughout the delivery of our projects, whilst continuing to uphold and maintain a great reputation.
- Provide our clients with the highest quality construction services delivered in a safe, professional, considerate and harmonious manner
- Provide a safe and secure working environment and monitor the health of all our employees and workforce
- Provide an environment that fosters personal growth, career development, teamwork and financial security for our employees and their families
- Enjoy excellent mutually beneficial relationships with our supply chain and pay all monies owed promptly and on time
- Carry out all activities in a sustainable and environmentally conscientious manner
The staff and students will come and go but the buildings will remain to hold the history of their success for future generations.
James Giles – Project Director
Wendover Campus, Wendover
Borras Awarded ‘Member of the Year’ at the annual BSG Awards
Borras is proud to be announced 'Member of the Year' at the 2019 Building Safety Group (BSG) Awards.…
Borras start working on a new Boarding House for St Paul’s Cathedral School
Borras is proud to be appointed main contractor for another great project in the heart of London, this…
Borras receive ‘Rising Star’ (Apprentice/Trainee) at the 2018 Builders Conference Live Awards
2018 was a challenging year for the business however, we entered the new year with a good secured…
Borras bring home 2 of the Hertfordshire Building Futures Awards 2018
The Hertfordshire ‘Building Futures Awards 2018' were recently held on October 4th and we’re proud to announce that…