Get to Know Us
At Borras Construction, we’ve established ourselves as competent leaders in the design, construction and maintenance of the built environment.
We aim to provide our clients and partners with an exceptional level of service throughout the delivery of our projects, whilst continuing to uphold and maintain a great reputation.
- Provide our clients with the highest quality construction services delivered in a safe, professional, considerate and harmonious manner
- Provide a safe and secure working environment and monitor the health of all our employees and workforce
- Provide an environment that fosters personal growth, career development, teamwork and financial security for our employees and their families
- Enjoy excellent mutually beneficial relationships with our supply chain and pay all monies owed promptly and on time
- Carry out all activities in a sustainable and environmentally conscientious manner
Showed great attention to detail and clearly understood what the school was trying to achieve, in particular, with regard to the quality of the finish.
Ann Chehade – Business Manager
Verulam School, St Albans
Borras receive ‘Rising Star’ (Apprentice/Trainee) at the 2018 Builders Conference Live Awards
2018 was a challenging year for the business however, we entered the new year with a good secured…
Borras bring home 2 of the Hertfordshire Building Futures Awards 2018
The Hertfordshire ‘Building Futures Awards 2018' were recently held on October 4th and we’re proud to announce that…
Latest time lapse footage from our £9m project at Hounslow Heath School
Our General Contracts team have been on site at Hounslow Heath Junior School since September 2017. The ambitious…
Borras awarded 2 Silver’s at the Considerate Constructors Awards
Borras London Division are celebrating after receiving recognition for 2 different schemes at the recent 2018 Considerate Constructors…