Get to Know Us
At Borras Construction, we’ve established ourselves as competent leaders in the design, construction and maintenance of the built environment.
We aim to provide our clients and partners with an exceptional level of service throughout the delivery of our projects, whilst continuing to uphold and maintain a great reputation.
- Provide our clients with the highest quality construction services delivered in a safe, professional, considerate and harmonious manner
- Provide a safe and secure working environment and monitor the health of all our employees and workforce
- Provide an environment that fosters personal growth, career development, teamwork and financial security for our employees and their families
- Enjoy excellent mutually beneficial relationships with our supply chain and pay all monies owed promptly and on time
- Carry out all activities in a sustainable and environmentally conscientious manner
We appreciated the time and energy spent sourcing materials which were sympathetic to our vision and gave such a good end result, you went the extra mile.
Pauline Woodbridge – Business and IT Manager
Dacorum ESC, Hemel Hempstead
Tour of new facilities at West Lea School
The Borras project team at West Lea School recently gave pupils and staff an informative tour of their…
Latest time lapse footage from our £9m project at Hounslow Heath School
Our General Contracts team have been on site at Hounslow Heath Junior School since September 2017. The ambitious…
London Division Complete Scheme at The Royal Foundation of St Katherine
The Royal Foundation of St Katherine has been a centre for worship, hospitality and service since its founding…
Construction begins at Henlow Church of England Academy
Borras, working with consultants PCMS Design and Marstan BDB, were thrilled to recently kick off an exciting expansion project…