Get to Know Us
At Borras Construction, we’ve established ourselves as competent leaders in the design, construction and maintenance of the built environment.
We aim to provide our clients and partners with an exceptional level of service throughout the delivery of our projects, whilst continuing to uphold and maintain a great reputation.
- Provide our clients with the highest quality construction services delivered in a safe, professional, considerate and harmonious manner
- Provide a safe and secure working environment and monitor the health of all our employees and workforce
- Provide an environment that fosters personal growth, career development, teamwork and financial security for our employees and their families
- Enjoy excellent mutually beneficial relationships with our supply chain and pay all monies owed promptly and on time
- Carry out all activities in a sustainable and environmentally conscientious manner
Without exception you have been helpful and attentive throughout the contract period and I have been particularly impressed by the way in which any day to day issues were immediately attended to and resolved.
John Billington – Senior Surveyor
St Albans City & District Council
Borras catch up with Trainee Site Manager in support for Women in Construction
In light of encouragement and support for Women in Construction (WIC), we recently caught up with our Trainee…
Borras receive ‘Rising Star’ (Apprentice/Trainee) at the 2018 Builders Conference Live Awards
2018 was a challenging year for the business however, we entered the new year with a good secured…
Tour of new facilities at West Lea School
The Borras project team at West Lea School recently gave pupils and staff an informative tour of their…
Latest time lapse footage from our £9m project at Hounslow Heath School
Our General Contracts team have been on site at Hounslow Heath Junior School since September 2017. The ambitious…