Get to Know Us
At Borras Construction, we’ve established ourselves as competent leaders in the design, construction and maintenance of the built environment.
We aim to provide our clients and partners with an exceptional level of service throughout the delivery of our projects, whilst continuing to uphold and maintain a great reputation.
- Provide our clients with the highest quality construction services delivered in a safe, professional, considerate and harmonious manner
- Provide a safe and secure working environment and monitor the health of all our employees and workforce
- Provide an environment that fosters personal growth, career development, teamwork and financial security for our employees and their families
- Enjoy excellent mutually beneficial relationships with our supply chain and pay all monies owed promptly and on time
- Carry out all activities in a sustainable and environmentally conscientious manner
In response to the Coronavirus outbreak, we are keen to reassure our employees, clients, project stakeholders and supply-chain partners, that we are taking the necessary precautions in relation to a healthy working environment across our sites and operations.
Mike Howlett – Managing Director
Duchess of Gloucester Visits our St Paul’s Cathedral School Site
We’ve been making good progress at St Paul’s Cathedral School, where we’re building a new Boarding House for…
Borras Awarded ‘Member of the Year’ at the annual BSG Awards
Borras is proud to be announced 'Member of the Year' at the 2019 Building Safety Group (BSG) Awards.…
Borras catch up with Trainee Site Manager in support for Women in Construction
In light of encouragement and support for Women in Construction (WIC), we recently caught up with our Trainee…
Borras receive ‘Rising Star’ (Apprentice/Trainee) at the 2018 Builders Conference Live Awards
2018 was a challenging year for the business however, we entered the new year with a good secured…